Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
- juices from cooked meat
- 2 tablespoons flour (heaping tablespoons)
- water or vegetable stock
- 1 dash red wine
- 1 tablespoon red currant jelly
- salt and pepper
- Add flour to juices from cooked meat and mix for approximately 1 minute.
- Stir in the water or stock and stir well to prevent lumps.
- Add wine, jelly, salt and pepper to taste.
I just wanted to say i tried this out on Christmas day with our turkey and i had to throw it away - it didn't taste nice at all and i'm only glad i didn't pour it over our dinner and ruin it all - made some instant as a last resort! Not impressed!