1/1 Photo of Homemade Granola Without Nuts
1 hr 10 mins
Granola is so expensive in the store and with two kids with tree nut allergies it is always a concern finding granola without traces of tree nuts. This is a tasty and easy granola recipe. I have added honey or cinnamon to mine. The recipe is very flexible depending on your preference.
My Private Note
1/4 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place brown sugar and water in a large microwavable bowl and dissolve the sugar in the water for 2-3 minutes (I stir after each minute to check on the progress).
- 2Add the oatmeal and mix until well coated. Add honey or cinnamon or any other ingrediens you desire. Mix well.
- 3Line a couple cookie sheets with parchment paper. (Cookie sheets wih sides will make it easier to stir.) Place the oatmeal mixture in a thin layer onto sheets.
- 4Bake at 275 for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 5Let cool and place into air tight container. Will keep for about 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Granola Without Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g