My 2 year old's eating habits are sporadic at best, so I try to make sure the things he DOES eat are on the healthy side. Both he and my husband love these, they are very portable, and they are cheaper than store bought. Best of all, I can vary the ingredients to my own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil.
- 3Spray lightly with spray release.
- 4Mix everything together, press into the pan.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes, or until brown and toasted.
- 6Cool, cut into bars.
- 7NOTE: Feel free to vary the ingredients to your taste.
- 8I use this recipe as a guideline, and just use whatever ingredients I happen to have on hand.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 19.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g