Recipe by HeidiRenee
You will never need to buy them at the store again!
Top Review by GlutenFreeGirl
Yummy!! LOVED!! I didn't add almonds, unflower seeds or any of the rainsins.. but was a delicious treat for school! I will make theses again! They taste just like the store bought ones!! Thanks for sharing!!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup craisins (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160C).
- Grease baking sheet well. (Or use parchment paper).
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in melted butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix well and pour onto baking sheet.
- Press down evenly with your hands using waxed paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown (could be as long as 40-45 minutes depending on how crunchy you want them).
- Cool for 15 minutes and cut.
- Let cool completely and store in airtight container.