Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I try to make as many things homemade for my kids as I can. This is another great recipe for this. This would also be great in different shapes for sleepovers. Prep time includes chilling time. Recipe Source: Raleys
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Beat in honey, milk and extract until smooth.
- Stir together dry ingredients and stir into batter.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll the dough 1/8-inch thick, half at a time, on a floured board. Cut into 2 to 3-inch squares and place on baking sheets. Sprinkle with sugar or cinnamon sugar,.
- if you like.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.