Recipe by Scrapbook Lori
This recipe uses "homemade gourmet" basic cheesecake mix. If you haven't tried homemade gourmet, I encourage you to! They are versatile and good! They are sold by individual distributors and can be purchased online.
- 1 cup homemade gourmet basic cheesecake mix
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cheesecake mix, peanut butter, and cream cheese until smooth and creamy; gently stir in 4 oz whipped topping.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into 8 individual serving bowls. Drop a spoonful of whipped topping on each mousse.
- Chill until ready to serve.