Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make your own cheddar goldfish crackers
Make and share this Homemade Goldfish Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- Pulse the flour, butter, cheese, salt, and pepper together using a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Pulse in 3 to 4 tablespoons of water, one tablespoon at a time, and only enough so that the dough forms a ball and rides the blade.
- Remove, wrap in plastic, and chill for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Roll the dough out on a cookie sheet to 1/8-inch thickness. (If you roll it thicker, it will still work, but the crackers won't be quite as crunchy.).
- Using a pizza cutter slice dough into 1 inch squares or using a cookie cutter cut out as many crackers as possible.
- Bake at 350 F until golden and crisp - 15 to 20 minutes.
Very tasty crackers. I rolled them into a log and wrapped them in aluminum foil and refrigerated. I sliced thin slices and baked until quite done. They are very tasty. I will be making this again for sure!!
Very nice recipe! I love my cheddar blasted goldfish crackers but I will be eating these instead from now on. I added 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, 1/4 tsp of onion powder
These crackers turned out very nice! I made 2 batches, cut into round coins with a cookie cutter. I also added 1/2 tsp caraway seeds. One batch was rolled out very thin and baked up nice and crispy. The 2nd batch was rolled @ 1/4 inch, the crackers puffed up nicely and where hollow inside, easy to be filled with with your favorite spread. This is a reall winner! Thanks for posting!