Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well almost homemade
Make and share this Homemade Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour - Substitute recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup potato starch (NOT potato flour)
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 3 tablespoons xanthan gum
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Yields approximately 2 pounds of flour mix.
amazing. my husband even made a flaky pie crust with this. thank you for this recipe!
I would like to thank Charlotte for sharing her flour blend.Using the Better Homes and Garden New Cook Book/favorite pancake recipe it produced the most wonderful pancakes.It has worked great with everything I have tried it with except biscuits which are edible but not in the same class as the pancakes and bread.
Works perfectly! I used to use Bette Hagmans Featherlight mix, but I really wanted brown rice in my all purpose flour for some nutritional value. Thank you for sharing!