Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I find lots of uses for this...grandchildren prefer it when they are making posters..
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the above ingredients in a medium bowl and let kids or myself cut out items from paper, magazines etc.labels etc.and paint the back of the item and let dry.
- When ready to apply.simply lick the back and stick.I have used a sponge for larger items.
- Just another alternative to bought glue.
- I have kept this in an airtight container for quite a while.I keep it refrigerated for longer storage.
I hate to admit that I used to eat EVERYTHING as a kid. I wish my mom had this recipe..cut and paste is easier with glue.