Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This looks like fun & a great money saver.
Make and share this Homemade Gel Air Freshener recipe from Food.com.
- Place one cup of distilled water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the gelatin and blend until dissolved, then remove from the range and add the other cup of distilled water, the salt, and the rose fragrance.
- If you would like a colored freshener, add a few drops of food coloring.
- Place the mixture into small jars and allow it to remain at room temperature for about 12 hours.
- The result will be a very effective gel air freshener.
- The addition of the salt should eliminate the possibility of mold forming.