The Daycare Lady's Note:
This looks like fun & a great money saver.
My Private Note
batch f ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one cup of distilled water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the gelatin and blend until dissolved, then remove from the range and add the other cup of distilled water, the salt, and the rose fragrance.
- 3If you would like a colored freshener, add a few drops of food coloring.
- 4Place the mixture into small jars and allow it to remain at room temperature for about 12 hours.
- 5The result will be a very effective gel air freshener.
- 6The addition of the salt should eliminate the possibility of mold forming.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Gel Air Freshener
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13952.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: