Recipe by DoryJean54
A good way to use up those cloves of garlic. I had to add a teaspoon of salt as an ingredient because I could not post a one ingredient recipe, but you really don't need it, unless you want to make garlic salt!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is the exact same method I use, since this powder is *very* potent I sometimes mix with store-bought garlic powder to increase the flavor, if you are a garlic-lover this is a must-try!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel garlic, separate into cloves and cut them into thin slices.
- Place sliced garlic on dry sheet pan and into an oven pre-set at 150*.
- Turn slices often so they dry out evenly.
- After several hours or when they are nice & hard remove from oven & allow to cool.
- Grind the dried slices in a blender until you have a fine powder.
- Pour garlic powder into a container with an airtight lid & store in the freezer.