4 hrs 30 mins
A good way to use up those cloves of garlic. I had to add a teaspoon of salt as an ingredient because I could not post a one ingredient recipe, but you really don't need it, unless you want to make garlic salt!
My Private Note
- 1Peel garlic, separate into cloves and cut them into thin slices.
- 2Place sliced garlic on dry sheet pan and into an oven pre-set at 150*.
- 3Turn slices often so they dry out evenly.
- 4After several hours or when they are nice & hard remove from oven & allow to cool.
- 5Grind the dried slices in a blender until you have a fine powder.
- 6Pour garlic powder into a container with an airtight lid & store in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Garlic Powder
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g