Adapted from sparkpeople.com. You can use different toppings on these like onion, poppy seed, sea salt, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350º F.
- 2Using a small knife or kitchen scissors, cut along circumference of each pita bread to remove folded edge, leaving you with 4 rounds.
- 3Combine oil and garlic in a bowl.
- 4Brush each pita round with the oil and garlic mixture.
- 5Stack the rounds and then cut into 8 wedges.
- 6Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet, sprinkle lightly with salt, if desired and bake for 8-10 minutes until chips are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Garlic Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 161.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g