Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This garlic bread is easy to make, and even kids can make it! You can make as much as you want, but I'm just providing enough for one piece.
- 1 piece bread (white, french, or sourdough is preferred.)
- garlic spread
- parmesan cheese
- Toast your bread until it is lightly crispy. (Do not make it as toasted as you would like, because you will be toasting it a little more later.).
- Take it out of the toaster oven, and spread a layer of butter on the bread.
- Add a layer of garlic spread on top of the butter.
- Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese and basil, and toast for about another minute or two.
Very Yummy! I don't know what garlic spread is, so I used garlic powder on some and jarred minced garlic for the real garlic lovers. Also used Italian seasoning instead of basil only. Thanks!