Recipe by chocolatelover29
This garlic bread is easy to make, and even kids can make it! You can make as much as you want, but I'm just providing enough for one piece.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
Very Yummy! I don't know what garlic spread is, so I used garlic powder on some and jarred minced garlic for the real garlic lovers. Also used Italian seasoning instead of basil only. Thanks!
- 1 piece bread (white, french, or sourdough is preferred.)
- garlic spread
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast your bread until it is lightly crispy. (Do not make it as toasted as you would like, because you will be toasting it a little more later.).
- Take it out of the toaster oven, and spread a layer of butter on the bread.
- Add a layer of garlic spread on top of the butter.
- Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese and basil, and toast for about another minute or two.