Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These taste amazing and are very simple! They must freeze for 4 hours (not included in preparation time).
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together the above ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into ice-pop molds and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours; unmold and serve.
I used a can of 12 ounces. we don't have 14 ounces of condensed milk here. Anyway I didn't find it. So I added just a little bit more milk (2 ounces). I don't know why but they didn't freeze enough. I may try again with less condensed milk and use more milk. It probably would be better to freeze. The taste is great but maybe a little bit too sweet because of the condensed milk. Thanks Lainey :) Made for PRMR tag game
What A GREAT, COOL TREAT! So easy to make, too, which means I'll probably be making them all through the summer! Definitely a keeper of a recipe, & I thank you for it! [Made & reviewed as a THANK YOU for playing with us in Please Review My Recipe during the recent tour]