Recipe by Missmagill
I love fruit yogurt, but I don't love all the added sugar in such a tiny container, so I came up with this. You can, of course, add a bit of sweetener if you prefer it that way, though I find it fine as it is.:) My favorite is blueberry with a bit of banana. Variations to try: 1/2 cup mashed banana 1/4 cup banana and 1/2 cup berries 1/4 cup dates or dried fruit
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup berries (or any fruit you'd like)
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar-added jam (I like all-fruit)
- artificial sweetener (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stew the fruit in a pot for a few minutes or heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Combine the jelly, yogurt, fruit, and optional sweetener in a blender or food processor and give it a whirl until well combined.
- Pour into a bowl and chill for a little while or eat it right away.:) You can serve this with nuts, granola, or by iteself! Time does not include chilling.