I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. I plan to use imitation honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The fruit must be frozen in the freezer and the yogurt chilled in the.
- 2refrigerator before you start.
- 3Remove the fruit and place in food processor. Blend for 30 seconds.
- 4Add yogurt and honey and blend for a minute, until smooth. Taste for sweetness—add more honey if.
- 6The yogurt should be scoopable, so eat right away or put.
- 7in covered bowl in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: