Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. I plan to use imitation honey.
- 11 ounces good frozen fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries etc)
- 18 ounces yogurt (1 pound 2oz, any flavor will work, fat free etc.)
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- sugar ice cream cones (optional) or wafers (optional)
- The fruit must be frozen in the freezer and the yogurt chilled in the.
- refrigerator before you start.
- Remove the fruit and place in food processor. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add yogurt and honey and blend for a minute, until smooth. Taste for sweetness—add more honey if.
- The yogurt should be scoopable, so eat right away or put.
- in covered bowl in the freezer.