Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A great frozen treat!
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk or 3 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- vegetable oil cooking spray, for plastic cups
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3-oz)
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the cornstarch and salt.
- Gradually stir in milk (I prefer 1 cup half and half mixed with 2 cups whipping cream, so bottom of the pot will not scorch).
- Stir in corn syrup and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 min, or until thickened.
- Reduce heat, stir in the milk chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour in to cups (sprayed lightly with vegetable spray, I like Pam spray).
- Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil.
- Place in a 13 x 9-in pan.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove foil and cups before serving.
This is a most try recipe!! So much better than store fudge bars.When I made these they lasted only two days.