Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
My husband loves french fries, but we don't go out to eat that much. This recipe is super easy and so yummy. You can adjust the cook time more or less depending on how crispy you like your fries. We like ours really crispy. The size of the fries you cut matter. If you cut them thinner they are crisy, if they are bigger then the fries will be softer like steak fries.
- Cut potatoes into thin french fries.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Cover bottom of skillet with potatoes (do not over lap, if there are too many make them into two batches.).
- Let them fry for 8-9 minutes, or until the bottom is brown.
- Flip the fries over and let them fry another 8 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oil and season.
- Serve hot.