Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Framboise is a raspberry liqueur. This is made quickly by using frozen raspberry concentrate. The recipe came from Complete Book of Small-batch Preserving
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen raspberry concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vodka or 1 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- Place raspberry concentrate, vodka, sugar and orange juice in a clean jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Seal tightly and shake jar until sugar is blended.
- Let stand at room temperature for a least 2 weeks for flavors to blend.
- Shake jar occasionally.
Wonderful recipe! Difficult as it was I waited the full 2 weeks before trying this and it was worth the wait - the results were fantastic! I used brandy and this came out smooth and delicious - thanks for sharing!
Very simple to make and I can tell it is going to be SOOOOO good! I just made it today so I will come in two weeks to give my final say on the flavor but I did sneak a small taste and it already tastes great! I used vodka and I had to use raspberry white grape concentrate since that is all I could find here. The orange juice seems to give it some complexity so far... but we shall see!
WOW, this is definitely something worth making. I made mine with Vodka and followed the recipe - which was very easy. Tasted for the first time today and it is Delish! I will make this over and over... Thanks for sharing... no I will be sharing ;) (Made for March Bevy Tag) Cheers ~V