Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These tortillas turn out tender, chewy and they are easy to make. Recipe is from Taste of Home. Note: Well-wrapped tortillas keep in the freezer for up to a month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat before using.
- In large bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Stir in water and oil.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 5-6 times.
- Divide dough into 8 portions.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 7-inch circle.
- In large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook tortillas over medium heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned.
- Keep warm.