1/2 Photos of Homemade Finger Lickin' Kabobs
When searching to see if this recipe is posted i couldn't believe how many other recipes call for "premade" dressings. Don't let these few ingredients surprise you. This recipe uses basic ingredients found in most homes and the result is "finger lickin" good kabobs! I asked my mom for this recipe because they tasted so good and no doubt lots of people will be asking you for it too. (You can use this with beef, chicken/veggies).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skewer your kabobs-using chicken, beef, veggies of choice.
- 2Put all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- 3Over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- 4Pour over top of your kabobs.
- 5Marinate in the fridge (a couple of hours is ideal).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Finger Lickin' Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 999.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
HP steak sauce