1/1 Photo of Homemade Fibre Bars
Craisins and melted chocolate add interest to these high-fibre, chewy no-bake bars made with rolled oats, All-Bran and wheat germ. Almost 100% fat free thanks to a marshmallow fluff and low-fat condensed milk binder, they're a better for you version of the popular cereal bar!
My Private Note
15 x 10 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cereals, psyllium, wheat germ and salt in a large bowl.
- 2Place fluff and milk in a bowl and microwave at half power for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the chocolate chips and cranberries and mix until chips melt.
- 4Pour over the dry ingredients and fold in well.
- 5Press into a lined 15 X 10 cookie sheet.
- 6Set aside to firm up for 30 minutes, then and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Fibre Bars
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 51.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: