Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Craisins and melted chocolate add interest to these high-fibre, chewy no-bake bars made with rolled oats, All-Bran and wheat germ. Almost 100% fat free thanks to a marshmallow fluff and low-fat condensed milk binder, they're a better for you version of the popular cereal bar!
- Combine the cereals, psyllium, wheat germ and salt in a large bowl.
- Place fluff and milk in a bowl and microwave at half power for 3 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips and cranberries and mix until chips melt.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and fold in well.
- Press into a lined 15 X 10 cookie sheet.
- Set aside to firm up for 30 minutes, then and cut into bars.