Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
if you are a fan of ferrero rocher's then these are definately for you!
- 1 packet nestle dark chocolate melts
- 25 g Copha
- 20 unsalted hazelnuts or 20 almonds
- crushed nuts
- Melt copha and chocolate together.
- Pour a little into ice cube trays.
- Refrigerate/freeze to set.
- Spoon a bit of nutella into the centre of each chocolate.
- Place nut in the centre of each chocolate.
- Top with remaining chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place in freezer for 15-20 mins.
Haven't tried this but just looked up copha: "Copha is vegetable shortening made of solidified coconut oil." Apparently you can substitute other vegetable shortening for it.