Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Everyday Cheapskate. I use them all the time. I'm sure you could use them as a cleaning wipe for children as well. Cost is pennies per day.
- 1 roll of high-quality paper towels
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon johnson's baby shampoo
- 2 tablespoons johnson's baby oil
- With a serrated knife cut the roll of paper towels to form 2 short rolls. Remove cardboard centers.
- Place one roll into a plastic container that has a lid.
- Mix the water, shampoo and oil well and pour into container. Close to allow towels to absorb liquid.
- To use, pull center sheet from roll.
- Cover tightly between uses.
These are great. I have made them twice now. I found it difficult to cut the roll in half so I just unroll a handful at a time and then cut them in half before putting in a plastic container. Thanks so much for sharing this one !
I used to use this as a home-made baby wipe when my daughter was a baby. However, my "recipe" didn't have the baby oil in it. Anyway, it worked great and I used it quite often during emergencies when I was out of wipes! If you have a baby, you always have baby shampoo and an empty baby wipe container. If you can find a roll of paper towels, you are in business without going to the store! A true life saver!!