1/3 Photos of Homemade "face" Paint
grandchildren like this..washes off with soap and water..you can find glycerin at pharmacies..I like to use cotton swabs to apply the paint..but you could use small artist's brushes if you like..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1thoroughly mix the shortening, cornstarch and flour until it forms a paste.
- 2add the glycerin and stir again until the mixture becomes smooth and spreadable.
- 3add food coloring one drop at a time until you get the color you like.
- 4for easy paint removal later -- smooth a dab of cold cream on the child's face before painting.
- 5use cotton swabs to cream simple designs such as sun, heart, football, daisy and others --
- 6homemade face paint washes off with soap and water.
Nutritional Facts for Homemade "face" Paint
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: