A good homemade recipe. I use a clean extra used vinegar bottle. If you try this tell me what you think. Makes about a gallon.
- You will need a one gallon container.
- First add the baking soda to the plastic container.
- Next add 1 cup of water to start with.
- Slowly add the vinegar to the bottle as the vinegar and baking soda will start to fizz.
- Then add the rest of the water swirling around & cover venting the top a few times.
- Last add the essential oil.
- Add 1 cup in your final rinse cycle for each load but give the bottle a good shake to stir up the essential oil if using.