1/1 Photo of Homemade Fabric Softener
A good homemade recipe. I use a clean extra used vinegar bottle. If you try this tell me what you think. Makes about a gallon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a one gallon container.
- 2First add the baking soda to the plastic container.
- 3Next add 1 cup of water to start with.
- 4Slowly add the vinegar to the bottle as the vinegar and baking soda will start to fizz.
- 5Then add the rest of the water swirling around & cover venting the top a few times.
- 6Last add the essential oil.
- 7Add 1 cup in your final rinse cycle for each load but give the bottle a good shake to stir up the essential oil if using.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Fabric Softener
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4093.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g