Recipe by Littlemomma
A good homemade recipe. I use a clean extra used vinegar bottle. If you try this tell me what you think. Makes about a gallon.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 6 cups distilled white vinegar
- 8 cups water
- 10 -15 drops orange essential oils (optional) or 10 -15 drops lemon essential oils (optional) or 10 -15 drops essential oils, of choice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need a one gallon container.
- First add the baking soda to the plastic container.
- Next add 1 cup of water to start with.
- Slowly add the vinegar to the bottle as the vinegar and baking soda will start to fizz.
- Then add the rest of the water swirling around & cover venting the top a few times.
- Last add the essential oil.
- Add 1 cup in your final rinse cycle for each load but give the bottle a good shake to stir up the essential oil if using.