Recipe by WI Cheesehead
With granola, raisins (or dried fruit), nuts and M & M's (or chocolate chips).
Top Review by vintagenovelty
I reduced the amount of sugar to 1/2 cup, added special k cereal (slightly crushed) and left out the chocolate chips. Made these into 8 huge bars for all the energy I need during my competition. Thanks!:)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar or 1 cup sucanat
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup any chopped dried fruit
- 1 cup chopped almonds or 1 cup other chopped nuts
- 1⁄2-1 cup M&M's or 1⁄2-1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Generously butter or oil a 9x13-inch baking pan (nonstick).
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the granola, raisins, nuts and M&M’s or chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Transfer to the pan and distribute evenly over the bottom, pressing firmly with your hands.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars or squares.