1/4 Photos of Homemade Enchilada Sauce
I use this for our favorite enchiladas. I've been told that it makes them taste like Chili's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil with cornstarch in saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute.
- 2Add in chili powder and cook for another minute.
- 3Gradually stir in the broth, mixing well with a whisk to make sure you get out the lumps.
- 4Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 5Simmer until thickened on low.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 446.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g