Recipe by Aroostook
I know it isn't Easter but who says you can't shape these into balls or patties. Tasty in any season.
- 5 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 lb of softened butter
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 2 lbs coconut
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 paraffin wax block, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar.
- peanut butter and coconut.
- Add cream slowly until mixture will hold its shape when squeezed in your fist.
- Form into 60 small "eggs".
- Coating: Melt chocolates and wax in a double boiling.
- Dip eggs in chocolate and let cool (I use small bamboo skewers set at a slant in a baking rack to hold candy while cooling).