- 1 (750 ml) bottlejohnny walker black scotch
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped dried angelica root
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 slice lemon, zest of, 4 inches
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a tightly covered container.
- Shake several times for the first 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove lemon zest.
- Cover and let stand for 2 weeks in a cool, dark place shaking gently every other day.
- Strain through a sieve to remove the angelica and fennel seeds.
- cover and let stand in a cool dark place for several months (preferably 6 months).
- Pour clear liquid into carafe for drinking enjoyment.
- Cloudy dregs may be saved for cooking.