An unusual liqueur recipe from an online source. The serving size listed is approximately one ounce. The steeping time is not included in the preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a tightly covered container.
- 2Shake several times for the first 24 hours.
- 3After 24 hours, remove lemon zest.
- 4Cover and let stand for 2 weeks in a cool, dark place shaking gently every other day.
- 5Strain through a sieve to remove the angelica and fennel seeds.
- 6cover and let stand in a cool dark place for several months (preferably 6 months).
- 7Pour clear liquid into carafe for drinking enjoyment.
- 8Cloudy dregs may be saved for cooking.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Drambuie
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 26
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried angelica root
lemons, zest of