Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Nutritious, economical, easy food to make for your dog! (About $1.30 for a one cup portion which is enough for a 12 pound dog/day.)
- 3 lbs chicken thighs (with bone and skin)
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 2 small potatoes, diced
- 2 small sweet potatoes, diced
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 8 ounces carrots, chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Place chicken thighs and ground chicken in the bottom of the crockpot. Cover with water.
- Add all other items.
- Cook on low for 12 hours. Mix well, remove bones. Cool before serving.
- Freeze in portion controlled servings.
I have made this twice for my Labrador and hound dog and they love it, thanks!
I made this recipe yesterday and my two dogs loved it. I was shocked. thumb up