- 650.62 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml powdered milk
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 88.74 ml vegetable oil
- 118.32 ml water
- 2 jar baby food (meat, beef, any flavor, strained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and knead for 3 minutes.
- Roll out to 1 inch thick.
- Use a dog bone shaped cookie cutter, and place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes approximately 2 dozen doggie biscuits.