1/5 Photos of Homemade Dog Biscuits
Shannon Phaeton's Note:
I use any shape cookie cutter, the dogs can't tell the difference! They just love the taste! Any flavor baby food will work...veggie, meat, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together and knead for 3 minutes.
- 2Roll out to 1 inch thick.
- 3Use a dog bone shaped cookie cutter, and place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Makes approximately 2 dozen doggie biscuits.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: