1/1 Photo of Homemade Dog Biscuits
2 hrs 10 mins
I was looking for a recipe to make biscuits for my dog and combined a few ideas to come up with this one. My dog is a big fan, hope yours is too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Mix together all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- 3Mix together all wet ingredeints in a small bowl.
- 4Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Batter should feel like biscuit dough.
- 5Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 4-6 times. Roll out to 1/2" thick.
- 6Cut into biscuit shapes, or your favorite dog shapes.
- 7Bake at 325F for 2 hours. Allow to cool in the oven so they harden (can allow to stay in oven overnight).
- 8Store in an airtight container.
- 9Woof! Woof!
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 14.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g