Recipe by NELady
I got this from a clipped recipe from my mother-in-law. Don't have any idea where the original recipe came from. These noodles can be stored in covered container in refrigerator or freezer.
Top Review by Nif
Excellent noodles! FYI, I used 2 cups of flour plus more for dusting the pasta machine. This made 1 pound of fresh pasta! Next time I would use 1 teaspoon of the salt (it was quite salty) and 1 tablespoon of the dill. My Recipe #344595 has quite a bit of flavour, which would have cut out a lot of the taste of the noodles, but when I tried the pasta after boiling them, I couldn't taste much dill. Easy fix! I also let the pasta sit for a couple of hours before I cooked it. I made this for Newest Zaar Tag. Thanks tons! I'll be using the recipe often.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarse
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together eggs, water, 2 teaspoons salt, dill weed and pepper. Add enough flour to make stiff dough.
- Roll dough thin on floured board.
- Let dry until not sticky to the touch.
- Cut into thin strips.
- Add oil and 1 teaspoon of salt to boiling water.
- Add noodles and cook until tender.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.