Recipe by Chef Kiddle
I use to work in an Italian deli up north. When I moved, the owner let me take a bunch of her recipes. That was about 14 years ago. I always loved munching on these at the deli. This recipe makes a whole lot, so you will have to reduce the measurements.
- 3 loaves stale chopped bread cubes
- 1 lb butter
- 1⁄4 lb grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 LB. butter and set aside.
- In a food processor, put the parmesan, eggs, oil, garlic, and parsley. Process until completely blended.
- Whisk the mixture into the melted butter.
- Coat the bread cubes and bake in a 400 degree oven until golden brown and crunchy.