This came out of Quick Cooking Magazine. It is delicious. It is new to our family but will be a much repeated recipe. Kids love it too. :)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 9 inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll and stretch the dough into a 12 in circle.
- Sprinkle corn meal into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Place dough in pan and press 1 inch up the sides of pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Top with sausage, 1 cup cheese, oregano and green pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack; let stand for 5 minutes before removing sides of pan.