1/1 Photo of Homemade Deep Dish Sausage Pizza
Melanie Murray's Note:
This came out of Quick Cooking Magazine. It is delicious. It is new to our family but will be a much repeated recipe. Kids love it too. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 9 inch circle.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap; let rest for 10 minutes.
- 3Roll and stretch the dough into a 12 in circle.
- 4Sprinkle corn meal into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- 5Place dough in pan and press 1 inch up the sides of pan.
- 6Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- 7Top with sausage, 1 cup cheese, oregano and green pepper.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 10Remove to a wire rack; let stand for 5 minutes before removing sides of pan.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Deep Dish Sausage Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 588.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough