1 hr 20 mins
After quite a big of searching on here, I failed to find a deep dish pie crust. Found this one on grouprecipes.com and decided to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, pulse flour, salt butter and vegetable shortening until in large crumbs.
- 2Add cold water; pulse until mixture starts to form a ball. (Do not overmix).
- 3Shape dough into round disc.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap.
- 5Freeze for 10 minutes until easy to handle.
- 6Roll dough into 11 inch circle on floured surface.
- 7Fit dough into 9 1/2 inch deep dish pie plate.
- 8Turn edge under and flute.
- 9Pour in filling and bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Deep Dish Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g