Recipe by Candy C
Easy to make and a great cost saver compared to store bought kind. Adjust seasonings to your own tastes.
- 10 slices white bread or 10 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Dice fresh bread, leaving crust on.
- Put diced bread in a large mixing bowl and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Toss well to coated, then spread evenly on two cookie sheets with sides.
- Bake 30 minutes, then turn croutons over with spatula; cook 30 minutes longer and let cool.
- Store in airtight container for several weeks.