This recipe was passed to me by a friend. It's the one they use in the restaurant he works at.
Make and share this Homemade Croutons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and line a baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, cut the bun halves into 16 bite-size pieces; set aside.
- On stovetop, bring oil to a simmer. Stir in spices, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- Drizzle the oil over the bread cubes, tossing to coat, and bake for 8 minutes.
- Turn croutons and bake an additional 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool on paper towels.