1/1 Photo of Homemade Croutons
This recipe was passed to me by a friend. It's the one they use in the restaurant he works at.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F, and line a baking pan with foil.
- 2In a large bowl, cut the bun halves into 16 bite-size pieces; set aside.
- 3On stovetop, bring oil to a simmer. Stir in spices, remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- 4Drizzle the oil over the bread cubes, tossing to coat, and bake for 8 minutes.
- 5Turn croutons and bake an additional 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Remove from pan and let cool on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 131.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: