1/4 Photos of Homemade Croutons
New Mommy and Lovin' It's Note:
I got tired of spending the money on packaged croutons. So I decided to make my own. They are just as tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drizzle oil over bread, a little bit at a time. Toss until the cubes are lightly coated, not soggy.
- 2Sprinkle on the spices and cheese. Toss until evenly dispersed. (You may vary amounts to suit your taste).
- 3Broil approximately 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp.
- 4Once cooled, store in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 800.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g