Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got tired of spending the money on packaged croutons. So I decided to make my own. They are just as tasty.
- 2 cups bread cubes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Drizzle oil over bread, a little bit at a time. Toss until the cubes are lightly coated, not soggy.
- Sprinkle on the spices and cheese. Toss until evenly dispersed. (You may vary amounts to suit your taste).
- Broil approximately 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp.
- Once cooled, store in air tight container.
We used Pumpernickle bread to enhance the richness and we used the rest of your ingredients for taste. Fantastic!!! Thank You
These were very good. My husband usually won't eat croutons, however these ones he liked. Thanks alot for sharing.
Nice croutons. Quick and simple. Loved the garlic flavor. Made for I Recommend tag.