Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I wanted to use up the leftover roast and gravy from last nights dinner. I decided to throw it in the crock pot with a can of whole kernel corn and diced potatoes. My family loved it and have requested that I make it again sometime.
- 2 -3 cups leftover roast beef, cubed
- 3 -4 cups leftover beef gravy
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced new potatoes
- Throw everything in crock pot and stir to mix. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve in a bowl or over a slice of buttered bread.