Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make your own baby lotion. This is much safer to use because you know what's in it.
Make and share this Homemade Creamy Baby Lotion recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons beeswax, grated
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 20 drops essential lavender oil
- 4 drops essential rose oil
- Place the water in the top of a double boiler and add the wax.
- Heat until all the wax has melted, then transfer the mixture to a blender.
- Slowly add the olive oil while blending on low.
- As soon as all the olive oil has been blended, add the essential oils and blend for a few seconds.
- Allow the mixture to cool in a heat-safe dish until it is creamy.
- Store in a well-sealed container and use just like any other lotion.