Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make your own baby lotion. This is much safer to use because you know what's in it.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons beeswax, grated
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 20 drops essential lavender oil
- 4 drops essential rose oil
- Place the water in the top of a double boiler and add the wax.
- Heat until all the wax has melted, then transfer the mixture to a blender.
- Slowly add the olive oil while blending on low.
- As soon as all the olive oil has been blended, add the essential oils and blend for a few seconds.
- Allow the mixture to cool in a heat-safe dish until it is creamy.
- Store in a well-sealed container and use just like any other lotion.