1/12 Photos of Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup
Forget the canned stuff, this is a LOT better and yet easy to make, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the mushrooms into slices.
- 2Melt butter in large frying pan. Add in onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook until onions are soft.
- 3Blend in 2 T. flour and stir.
- 4Add in the chicken broth and heat until slightly thickened while stirring frequently.
- 5Stir cream with additional 1 T. flour and seasonings. Add in cream to soup. Heat to thicken while stirring frequently.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 494.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g