Forget the canned stuff, this is a LOT better and yet easy to make, too!
Make and share this Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices.
- Melt butter in large frying pan. Add in onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook until onions are soft.
- Blend in 2 T. flour and stir.
- Add in the chicken broth and heat until slightly thickened while stirring frequently.
- Stir cream with additional 1 T. flour and seasonings. Add in cream to soup. Heat to thicken while stirring frequently.
- Serve and enjoy!