Recipe by Tripsymilkmaid
Easy, tasty crackers. Great with hummus or other dips.
Top Review by Linajjac
We really enjoyed the flavor of these crackers. I did add a Tablespoon of olive oil to the dough (I might try butter next time). I was afraid they would be too dry if I didn't. I couldn't taste the garlic. Next time I'll add more. I cut mine in cracker shapes and pricked with a fork before baking. Thanks. :)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, garlic, rosemary, pepper and baking soda.
- Add water and mix until smooth dough forms.
- With rolling pin, flatten dough until 1/8 inch thick.
- Sprinkle salt over dough.
- Bake on cookie sheet 10 minutes until firm (dough should still be pale).
- Remove and cut into desired shape with sharp knife.
- Return to oven until browned and crunchy.