This is a healthier way to prepare cornbread. It taste just like the regular! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Prepare an 8X8 baking dish with cooking spray (I prefer Pam).
- 3In bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- 4In separate bowl, combine milk, egg substitute, and oil.
- 5Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until slightly moistened.
- 6Pour batter into baking dish.
- 7Bake approximately 15 minutes or until slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g